Tuesday, July 13, 2010

TWD::Brrrrr-ownies

This week's Tuesdays with Dorie recipe was chosen by Karen of Welcome to our Crazy Blessed Life.  I'm seriously so incredibly glad she did because as a York Peppermint patty LOVER, this brownie was P.E.R.F.E.C.T.I.O.N!!!
Chewy in all the right places.  Minty all over.  It was basically combining the best of both worlds.  Brownies and York patties.  Yes, sheer HEAVEN!  Definitely go make yourself a batch.  You won't be sorry.  

 

To get a copy of this recipe, jump on over to Karen's blog (link below) or grab yourself a copy of Dorie's book, "Baking; from my Home to Yours."  Don't forget to check out the blogroll to see what other kinds of fun other TWD Bakers created with their Brrrr-ownies.



4 comments:

  1. Love your pictures and that giant peppermint pattie on the bottom! Glad you like these! Thanks for baking with me this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, Ijust might have to make these even though it's summer! Looks so yummy! However, I am a picky brownie girl. I really only love a few mixes from the store, never really the homemade type. Am I gonna love these?? P.S. How to you put the "You Might Also Like" feature on your blog??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please...........Your pictures are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how thick and yummy those look!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin