Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Which Egg Are You?

Have you ever seen Runaway Bride with Richard Gere and Julia Roberts? Remember the part where Richard Gere's character accuses Julia's, that how can she know who she is if she doesn't even know how she likes her eggs? I do. Romantic Comedy nerd right here!  I know what kind of egg I like. Poached. (With Hollandaise when I really want to be naughty.) I've been making it in my small 8" pan with water and a makeshift lid for like F.O.R.E.V.E.R.! Then comes along this handy dandy kitchen gadget...
Our toaster broke, so I went shopping for a new one and came home with this. I'm not gonna lie. I was skeptical at first.  Now I'm completely and madly in LOVE with it!  I haven't pulled out a frying pan to cook an egg in months!  This makes the most perfect poached egg!  I use the egg feature even more than the toaster!!!  It will poach the egg however you like the yolk from runny to hard.  IF you like your egg yolk perfectly medium, neither runny nor hard, this does it.  And PERFECT every time!

So, my questions for everyone today...1. how do you like your eggs? 2. Do you have a favorite kitchen gadget?

I'm hungry now, so I better go make myself an egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin