Tuesday, January 26, 2010

TWD::Cocoa-Nana Bread

Photobucket

It's not often that a recipe of Dorie's fails to impress me, but this one did. I love bananas. I love chocolate. Generally I love them together, too. I can't quite put my finger on why this time it wasn't a perfect pairing because on paper it was! I tried improving it by topping it with a cream cheese frosting. Nope. So, instead of gobbling this entire recipe up. I opted for the least-amout-of-waste-as-possible idea...I removed the cream cheesed parts and cubed the rest. Bagged it and put it into the freezer. I'm hopeful that it will be amazing paired with fresh fruits and whip cream and/or puddings in the form of a trifle somewhere in the future.

Just because I don't like it, doesn't mean another Tuesdays with Dorie blogger didn't LOVE it. Check out what other TWD bloggers thought of this bread. You can also see how our host for this recipe fared by going to her website Stephanie of Obsessed with Baking and get your copy of this recipe if you'd like to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin