Tuesday, October 4, 2011

9 Months in the Baking

I've been M.I.A. for a while.  This is why...
We are thoroughly enjoying this little Ute, though would really appreciate it if he could get his days and nights in the right order MUCH faster!  I'm ITCHING to start baking and cooking, but lack of sleep = zero energy not to mention all my post op (he was delivered via c-section) complications.

Regardless, we are LOVING this new team member and can't snuggle and kiss him enough!!!

Photos & announcement created by Amy Bennion Photography.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! Take it easy and just love that new little one. My baby is 23 next week! They do grow up!
    Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Lisa!!! He is adorable! Congrats! I hope you are recovering well! C-sections can take a lot out of ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is absolutely a doll. You are totally entitled to just do nothing but be a mommy for a while. You'll have all the time in the world to bake again, but he will never be a newborn again. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just catching up on you posts and saw this cute little announcement! Did you name him Kyle after Kyle Whittingham or did you just like the name? It's on my favorite list of names too!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin