Thursday, June 9, 2011

TWD::Blueberry Brown Sugar Plain Cake


I'm a bit late in posting, but I really did make this week's Tuesdays With Dorie recipe on time.  Cindy from Everyday Insanity chose our recipe for the week.  As much fun as I thought this would be making, it's really super super easy, it just didn't turn out for me. 

First of all, I don't know why my blueberries sank to the bottom.  I followed all of Dorie's directions to a "T".  Second, I think my oven still needs to be calibrated.   Sadly, everything I've been baking is just not turning out well...over baking on the outside and under baking in the middle.  The how-to directions are in my owner's manual, it's just a matter of doing it now. 

Hopefully, you won't be swayed by my mishaps, because they're still blog-worthy...we all have them, right!? If you'd like to see how amazing the other TWD Bakers did with their plain cake, check out the TWD Blogroll.  Or you can grab the recipe and make one yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin